Aims & Values
To nurture respect, confidence and talent across the school.
- Inspire children to develop spiritually, morally, socially and culturally.
- Learn to respect others, their views, cultures and beliefs.
- Embed academic skills to prepare children for further learning and a productive childhood.
- Take learning beyond the classroom and be creative.
- Develop children to become reflective learners who have a sense of responsibility for their own learning and development.
- Build confidence, resilience and motivation within our children.
We strive to become a respectful and courteous organisation by embracing the following values: