Aims & Values
We strive to continually raise standards in all aspects of teaching and learning to ensure all children leave our school with a broad range of key skills and the ability to be independent and committed learners. We achieve this by deploying committed and highly skilled staff who have high expectations of their pupils as well as themselves and endeavour to make a future generation who can make a positive contribution to the global community of the 21st century.
- Through purposeful teaching all children will achieve their full potential.
- Within a stimulating environment every child will receive a motivational curriculum.
- To enrich provision we will work closely with families and the wider community.
- Children will be nurtured to become caring and responsible members of society.
- We will care for, support and inspire our staff to create a thriving workforce.
We strive to become a respectful and courteous organisation by embracing the following values: